QDVC is a Qatari shareholding company on a mission to create a profitable and thriving local construction company of international repute while offering value to its customers.
Having been incorporated under the Qatari laws since April 2007, QDVC stems from the coming together of Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company (51%) and France-based VINCI Construction Grands Projets (49%).
The scope of the company is general contracting and construction work, along with any associated services related to large selected Design and Build
projects, either public or private.
QDVC projects are:
• Lusail Light Railway Transit System “LRT”
• Sheraton Park Project “SPP “
• Golf and Racket Country Club – Tangier, Morocco
• New Orbital Highway Package 2
• Doha Metro Red Line South
• Lusail Underground Car Parks
• PS 70 Pumping Station & Pumping Mains